Protect your home from water disasters!
Water damage is one of the most common and costly disasters your home can experience. Protect your most important asset against water damage. In the case of an emergency call SERVPRO Kelowna at 250-899-9789 and follow these tips until we arrive https://www.SERVPROkelowna.com/water-damage-tips
Properly maintaining your home is the best ways to prevent water damage/disasters.
- Know the location of the main water shut-off valve in your home.
- Install an emergency pressure release valve in your plumbing system.
- Inspect all appliance hoses and faucets semi annually
- Inspect showers, tubs and sinks on a regular basis
- Check plumbing and heating pipes.
- If you're heading on vacation, have a friend or family member checking on your home and shut off the water supply to the washing machine before you leave
- Check for cracks in your basement foundation and floors.
And remember to protect your treasured memories before disaster happens. Store your valuables and memorabilia in waterproof bins or fire safes. Keep them stored on shelving and off the floor.
Time is key in the event of water leaks or disasters. There is a water damage